banner img

Study Visa to Poland after 12th

Wish to study in Poland after completing your senior secondary education? Well, a good idea indeed! Poland is one of the best countries that is known for its quality education. There are around 400 high education institutions in Poland that caters approximately 1.5 million of students every year. So, regardless of whether you choose to study graduate degree, Master’s, or PhD programme, polish institutions have a wide variety of course options for all students across the globe.

However, to pursue any graduation course in Poland after XII, a student is required to submit matriculation and XII documents confirming that a student is eligible to take admission in graduate degree program.

Poland education system has opened doors for students coming from various backgrounds to take admission in different types institutions including:

    • Private/public universities
    • Polytechnics
    • Music academics
    • Agricultural universities and many more

Documents Requirements:

Following are some of the documents that need to be submitted by students when applying for study in Poland after 12th:

        • Mark sheet of matriculation and XII
        • A valid IELTS and TOEFL score obtained by student
        • SOP(Statement of Purpose)
        • evidence of sufficient funds
        • A valid passport
        • Proof of health insurance
        • Certificate of achievement at (national/state level)

Apart from that, a student is required to pay an application fee when applying for a particular course. However, the fee can vary depending upon the course they may have chosen to study in Poland. So, it is advisable to check course fee, duration, living expenses, and many other things before enrolling yourself to universities of Poland.

Intake Session:

The academic session of Poland consists of two semesters that is winter session and another is summer semester of 15 weeks each.

        • October: Semester starts
        • Mid of February: Semester ends
        • Mid of February: Spring semester starts
        • End of June: Spring semester ends
        • July – end of September

So, it’s advised to apply for visa well before the commencement of your course. In case, a student is willing to stay in Poland, they will have to legalize their stay by applying for resident permit that will entitle you to stay as well as work in Poland.

So, is the information sufficient or need some more guidance? Well, if yes, then seek help from abroad education consultants in Chandigarh that are working hard since a decade to help students fulfil their dream of studying abroad. So, if you have a query or need some help regarding visa procedure to take admission in college/university of Poland, then consult AEC Chandigarh that is located in Chandigarh. Here is the address stated below:

AEC Chandigarh

Address: SCO 54-55, 2ND Floor, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh
Phone Number: 8699666555, 8556015132
Email Address:

Contact detail

SCO 54-55, 2nd Floor, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh

8699666555 ,8556015132

Query form