We AEC (Abroad Education Consultants), an overseas education consultants residing in Chandigarh strive to provide excellent immigration services to students, graduates, and postgraduates who are willing to study abroad. Being in the industry of immigration services for the past 10 years, our firm stands unmatchable to the other consultancies. We have been successful in helping students get enrolled in one of the top universities of UK, Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada.
Undoubtedly, Canada is one such country that is considered to be the hotspot destinations for students due to various reasons such as:
- Those students who could not score the required band to go for study visa abroad, they can enroll themselves in universities of Canada.
- The country provides numerous course options due to the availability of a wide range of universities in Canada, so the students can easily apply there.
- Apart from that, Canada has world class amenities, lively environment and a rich cultural diversity.
- Canada offers a high-quality education system and universities are internationally recognized.
- There are ample of job opportunities in the near future for deserving candidates.
How to get admission in any of the Canada’s universities?
- In order to get admission in any Canada university, students are required to plan their study 1 year in ahead. However, the intake of 1st enrollment falls in September and then in January.
- Also, the student must be fluent in English language when applying in any Canadian university.
- Apart from that, a student is required to give IELTS and TOEFL exam.
Here’s a list of a few universities accepting students admission with IELTS 5.5 bands:
- University of Winnipeg: Address: 515 Portage Avenue WPG, MB R3B 2E9, Canada
- KPU University: Address: 12666 72 Ave, Surrey, BC V3W 2M8, Canada
- St. Claire College: Address: 2000 Talbot Road West, Windsor, ON N9A 6S4, Canada
- Capilano University: Address: 2055 Purcell Way, North Vancouver, BC V7J 3H5, Canada
- Canadore College: Address: 100 College Dr, North Bay, ON P1B 8K9, Canada
- Royal Roads University: Address: 2005 Sooke Rd, Victoria, BC V9B 5Y2, Canada
Although, the tuition may vary when selecting the course in any Canadian university, but one of the reasons why students apply for study visa in Canada is due to its low tuition fees. On an average, you are expected to pay a fee of CA $6,000 a year for both graduates and postgraduates. Apart from that, living expenses are also comparatively low.
Following are a few documents required to apply in any Canadian university:
- A complete application form dually attested and signed
- A writing sample of an essay
- SOP(statement of purpose) required for graduates/postgraduates
- Official IELTS/TOEFL score
- Mark sheets of school/university
Canada is a wide platform for students to build their career in various fields. So, if you are willing to study in Canada, but have certain queries regarding the visa procedure to Canada, then kindly visit us at our office in Chandigarh i.e. Abroad education Consultants or else drop us a line at Chandigarh@aecoverseas.com and our experts will get back to you soon.