banner img


Who can sponsor me?


The question arises in the mind of most of the students who want to study abroad and have some relative residing there. But do you know exactly, who can sponsor you. For sponsorship you must have first relation with that person. He should be directly connected to you or your blood relation like your brother, sister, father’s side or mother’s side etc. The person should be a permanent resident or citizen of that country.

A person can sponsor the following relations:

  • Spouse
  • Dependent children
  • Common- law partner
  • Parents
  • Grandparents
  • Other relatives


Please note, different countries have different policies for Sponsorship.

Contact detail

SCO 54-55, 2nd Floor, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh

8699666555 ,8556015132

Query form